Scientific career at UNIMI
Research Funding opportunities? Where are they?
The University of Milan will give you the opportunity to better understand the scenario of the Funding Agencies world, through its Grant Office
Giulia Rossignolo* from the Grant Office of the University of Milan will be available on 29th March 2017 for the entire day to answer your questions about:
- International and national research funding opportunities
- Calls and fellowships for young researchers
- How to apply to a specific research call
- The options offered by the University of Milan to young researchers
You will be able to book an appointment and pave the way to your future….
Book your meeting at this link and send us the following information by email to email@example.comBOOK THE MEETING WITH GIULIA ROSSIGNOLO DOWNLOAD PDF
*Giulia Rossignolo has received a PhD in Chemistry at the University of Surrey (UK), in 2004. After a 10-years experience as a Medicinal Chemist at Almac Discovery (UK), she moved back to Italy and she is now a Research Officer at the Direzione Servizi per la Ricerca, University of Milan.
Special JLB Opportunity
JLB will publish a cluster of articles related to the Translational Immunology meeting.
Visit the abstract page for the manuscript submission schedule.
(The abstract page would then contain your schedule and information).
Be a part of a Special JLB Dedicated Translational Immunology Meeting Issue.
The Journal of Leukocyte Biology will publish a cluster of articles related to the Translational Immunology meeting, both review papers (“overviews”) and original investigations (research articles). The articles will be either invited or volunteered by the meeting participants, and all will be peer-reviewed according to the high standards of the JLB.
All participants may submit their work for the dedicated issue according to the following schedule:
- Invitations will be sent to select authors by April 20, 2017 – with a response requested by May 1, 2017
- First submission are due by July 1, 2017
- Review of articles to be completed by Sept 1, 2017
- Revised papers will be due by Nov 1, 2017
- Revised articles to be reviewed by Feb 1, 2018
- Articles accepted by Feb 1, 2018 will appear in print in MAY 2018.