The Scientific Committee invites you to actively participate in this conference that will be an extraordinary occasion for the exchange of thoughts and experiences. We look forward to receiving abstracts for consideration and inclusion in the programme as poster presentation or oral presentation.
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
December 16th 2018
After the submission deadline, all submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and the Chairs of the sessions. Acceptance, together with technical details for oral or poster presentation, will be notified to the submitting author by February 18th 2019.
Please note that registration for the conference is mandatory for those wishing to submit scientific contributions.
Please carefully follow the instructions before submitting the abstract. Submissions incomplete or not compliant with the instructions will be refused. The abstract will be online for review by the author until the final submission deadline. The submission is only possible on-line. Abstracts submitted by e-mail, fax or post will not be accepted.
- The abstract must be written in English.
- Abstract length is limited to 2000 letters including spaces. If possible please avoid including pictures and tables.
- Non-conventional abbreviations are not allowed in the title. If abbreviations are used in the text, please write the full description when first used.
- When submitting the abstract, authors are invited to select a specific congress topic (only one) from the following list:
- Tumor immunology
- Viral immunity
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference website.
- Indicate your preferred presentation type (oral or poster presentation)
- Indicate your application to travel grants (click here for details):
For more information please contact:
Viale G. Matteotti, 7
50121 Florence, Italy
Tel.: +39 055 50351
Fax: +39 055 5001912